Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It Begins!

So here we are. Where do I start? This is my second foray into the blogosphere and I'm planning on being infinitely more faithful this time around.... promise

As we go I'm sure my motives and direction might change a bit but I guess I'll lay it out right here what I'm thinking (It is my blog after all...)

I became a vegetarian about 3 or 4 years ago and it wasn't until I did that I really learned to cook. My first two years of university had been all about falafel, spagetti and chicken. (I stopped eating red meat when I was 7 or 8 - Charlotte's Web did a number on me). I don't know whether I was trying to convince myself that my palate could hack being vegetarian or impress others but somewhere along the line I realised that cooking vegetarian meals resulted in far more impressive results than my omnivore days had ever produced. So peep the title guys this is all about how pimp it is to be a vegan :)

I am gonna try to post on the regular and we'll see where this goes but I'm gonna try and mix it up between some of my fav dishes to the most awesome veg stuff I've come across in my travels. So welcome and keep on being pimp like a vegan!

No comments:

Post a Comment